Shipping cargoes, managing expectations
Welcome to Marguisa’s Website
Marguisa is a shipping company specialized in the sea transportation of goods from and to Equatorial Guinea. We’ve been providing a regular service since 1997.
We bridge together the Mediterranean with Equatorial Guinea. These are our direct services
the best option for the shipping of goods through sea from the Med to EG.
- Regular container transport service
- Five vessels equipped with cranes
- Direct service with weekly departures from Algeciras to Equatorial Guinea
- Route to Equatorial Guinea, through Algeciras, with weekly departures from ports of China, Korea, United Arab Emirares, Turkey, Lebanon, Israel, Egypt, Morocco, France, Holland, Belgium, Germany, Spain, Italy and Portugal.
- Regular shipping service of rolling cargo (heavy machinery, vehicles and general rolling cargo)
- Three vessels equipped with axial and side ramps
- Direct service, with fortnightly departures (every 15 days) between the West Mediterranean (Valencia, Livorno, Marseille) and Equatorial Guinea (Malabo, Bata)
- Conventional and Project Cargo shipping service
- Two vessels with onboard cranes
- Direct line, with departures every thirty (30) days, between the Mediterranean (Sagunto, Livorno) and Equatorial Guinea (Malabo, Bata)
- Optionally it can reach additional ports if the amount of shippable cargo allows it.